Saturday 10 December 2011

24 Hour Painting Challenge - 3 hours in

Just a quick update. After 3 hours, I've completed all the bases and conversions I need and have started on the painting. I'm doing the models in batches of 5 as that seems to be a reasonable number to do, allowing time for the paint to dry, but without getting bored of painting the same parts over an over again on the models.

I have (almost) completed the first five models, they just need the metal of the guns done, a wash with badab black and shading for the facial features before I add the camo paint. Should have them finished in about another 30 minutes, plus drying time for the washes.


Here's the picture, so far...

2 comments:

  1. it's good to see you using your blog to update your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was lots of fun trying to paint and update at the same time. I'll be updating the blog more often while I get this new IG army painted, should have updates once or twice a week for the next month or so...

    ReplyDelete