Sunday 15 January 2012

K-Con 1000pt Highlander list - Part 2

Well I've managed to get my ticket for K-Con, put in my army list, and have it rejected, (Apparently I cannot have Sammael in a Land Speeder and have a Land Speeder in the Attack Squadron. This kinda, ever so slightly, ruins my plans.)

Back to the drawing board...

So I've decided to abandon the Dark Angels, as I don't fancy running Green Wing for the sake of it. And have switched my list to one from the Blood Angels codex...

HQ Librarian, Jump Pack, Psychic powers: sword and shield (125)
Elite Sanguinary Priest, Jump Pack (75)
Elite Furioso Dreadnought, Frag Cannon, Heavy Flamer, (135)
+Drop Pod (35)
Troops Tactical Squad [10], Meltagun, Missile Launcher (175)
+Razorback with Twin Heavy Flamer and Dozer Blade (60)
Troops Assault squad [10], 2 Meltagun, Power Weapon (225)
Fast Land Speeder with Multi-melta and Heavy Flamer (70)
Heavy Predator with Heavy Bolter Sponsons (100)

So all I need to build and paint for this is everything bar the land speeder and predator. In a month. Looks like there'll be plenty more updates before I'm done.

Oh and i managed to challenge the best player in Ireland to the first game, I'll do much better than last time (can't do much worse - I got tabled).

No comments:

Post a Comment